Wisdom teeth pain is one of the worst pains that most of us go through. Pain medications and surgery are not the only ways to relieve toothache.
To relieve the pain, many people choose pain medications or surgery. However, when selecting the measures, you still have to listen to your doctor’s recommendations.
Some wisdom teeth develop without any problems. They often get stuck in the gum, the jawbone. Growing wisdom teeth leads to the pain when they grow incorrectly. If the wisdom teeth affect your health, they must necessarily be removed. The symptoms of wisdom teeth pain are swelling, jaw pain, itch in the cheeks, causing the difficulties in opening the mouth and chewing food.
To alleviate the uncomfortable symptoms of teething, you refer to 13 toothache remedies for pain relief:
1. Clove oil: Clove is one of the most common treatments for wisdom tooth pain. Clove has anesthetic and anti-inflammatory properties, helping to relieve the pain for several hours. You only need to use a cotton swab to apply the clove oil on the gum and teeth to sterilize, reduce the toothache.
2. Garlic: Garlic relieves the toothache temporarily. Pound the garlic with clove oil and a little of salt to apply on your gum. Garlic has antibacterial properties that will kill the bacteria causing the tooth decay.
3. Onion: Onion is also an effective treatment for dental pain. Just put a small branch of onion in the infected wisdom teeth. You can also chew onion for 3 minutes and then place it on the infected teeth. Like garlic, onion has antibacterial properties that can kill the bacteria causing pain or infection.
4. Ice: The recent studies of Canadian scientists have demonstrated that the impact on the small nerves in the back of hand will stimulate an area of the brain, preventing the wisdom teeth pain. So, just use ice to massage gently on the back of hand, at the place forming V shape between the thumb and the forefinger, that will help to limit the dental pain.
Wrap some ice in a towel and apply it to the pained teeth and gum area (outside on the cheeks) from 10 to 15 minutes. If you have serious pain, which is repeated at regular cycle, use ice to apply to the pained area will reduce swelling and pain effectively.
- wisdom teeth pain
- wisdom tooth pain
- wisdom teeth pain relief
- wisdom tooth pain relief
- wisdom teeth pain symptoms
- wisdom teeth symptoms
- wisdom tooth pain symptoms
- wisdom tooth ache
- pain relief for wisdom teeth
- tooth pain relief